HVA International is an independently operating Company engaged in Management, Engineering and Consultancy of Agro-Industrial and Aquaculture projects in Developing Countries, South-East Asia, The Middle East, Latin America, and CIS-Countries. Its products of specialization are Dairy, Poultry, Sugar, Rice, Grains, Coffee, Cacao, Tea, Fish (Shrimps, Tilapia, Seabass, Salmon etc.) and the pertaining farms, plantations, and processing facilities.
HVA International is looking to enlarge its Engineering team with a:
Food Processing and Packaging Engineer
Who will assist HVA International in its consultancy work.
- Participate in feasibility study teams to evaluate, estimate and prepare designs of agro-processing plants.
- Assess during field missions the state of existing infrastructure and make recommendations for additions or modifications;
- Procure new machines for the processing plants, negotiate with the suppliers about the delivery conditions;
- Manage the installation, configuration and initiall operation of processing lines;
- Give backstopping support to site managers supervising the project;
- Prepare cost estimates.
- Relevant university degree or higher national diploma (HBO)
- At least five years of experience with (medium to large-scale) food processing plant projects, preferably also with project work abroad
- Good analytical skills
- Computer competency
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Flexibility, being able to work independently as well as in a team
- Is based in The Netherlands, preferably in the vicinity of Amsterdam
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application and CV in English to HVA International, CSS-department, P.O. Box 12204, 1100 AE Amsterdam, e-mail: email@example.com
HVA International is looking for:
Associate Consultants (continuous)
HVA International regularly seeks consultants to work on international projects in Africa, South and Central America, Asia, Middle East, CIS, and Eastern European countries. If you have more than 5 years relevant experience in these regions and would like to be included in our roster of associate consultants, please send your detailed Curriculum Vitae in English, preferably by E-mail, to our Consultancy Support Services department, indicating availability and preference for short and/or long-term assignments.