HVA International HVA International is an independently operating Company engaged in Management, Engineering and Consultancy of Agro-Industrial projects in Developing Countries, The Middle East and former East-Block Countries. Its products of specialisation are Dairy, Poultry, Sugar, Oil Palm, Coffee and Tea Industries and the pertaining farms and plantations.
HVA International is looking for a:
Who – on a freelance basis – assists HVA International in its consultancy work.
- Participates in feasibility study teams to evaluate, estimate and prepare basic designs of livestock buildings (poultry, dairy and beef), agro- processing buildings and farm facilities
- During field missions assesses on the spot the state of existing buildings and makes recommendations for their renovation and/or modifications
- Evaluates construction drawings received from local contractors
- Gives backstopping support to site managers supervising project implementations
Prepares cost estimates
- Relevant university degree or higher national diploma (hbo)
- At least five years of experience with large-scale integrated livestock projects and agro-processing projects, preferably also with project work abroad
- Good analytical skills
- Computer competency including autocad
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Flexibility, being able to work independently as well as in a team
- Is based in The Netherlands, preferably in the vicinity of Amsterdam
For additional information please contact Mr G.A. Veldink, Manager Livestock Department
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application and CV in English to HVA International, CSS-department, P.O. Box 12204, 1100 AE Amsterdam, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
HVA International is also looking for:
Associate Consultants (continuous)
HVA International regularly seeks consultants to work on international projects in Africa, South and Central America, Asia, Middle East, CIS and Eastern European countries. If you have more than 5 years relevant experience in these regions and would like to be included in our roster of associate consultants, please send your detailed Curriculum Vitae in English, preferably by E-mail, to our Consultancy Support Services department, indicating availability and preference for short and/or long-term assignments.